"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Day 11 - Already!!

I can't believe how quickly the days go when you have all day to do what you have to do! I am feeding my neighbours lovely cats Poppy & Jack this week, as they have gone to Dartmouth on holidays and the cat feeder that they used to pay a fortune too, who I thrice watched going into their house, and out again in 2 minutes flat, shocked me when I was told their charges.
I put the telly on, watch Egg Heads on BBC2, play with them once they have finished their food and wash up their bowls each evening.

I might take my crochet tonight - oh maybe not as I have Brownies tonight.

Crochet - yesterday I managed these squares......

This is called the Framed Flower


And this is the Lacy Cross


The Big Round &

below is

The big pile up!
Yes, I have all these squares to join together.

Time for another joining session I think, but I need to go to the wools shop for supplies of Brown, Parchment, Terracotta & Ivory - better get my purse out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!