"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

Granny - A - Day #1


If you missed the original post then click here Granny-A-Day

Well here is #1

I have to improvise with yarn/wool from my stash as the ones I have ordered have not arrived and probably won't arrive now until Tuesday 3rd.  Actually not probably, it will not arrive until then as tomorrow is a Bank Holiday.


The first colour I used is a Soft Yellow in DK and I used a 4mm hook


The 2nd colour is a Lavender as I know that I have ordered a similar colour


And finally a Baby Blue

Tomorrow's square will be more exciting as I will be joining it (obviously on one side only) as I go along 
Happy New Year

4 comments:

  1. My first one is finished :-)
    http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.com/2012/01/crochet-along.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Sue, I will take a look right now! *excited*

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing both of the fab squares above I am going to try up my game :) hopefully i can produce slightly better than I did today, tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie you don't need to up your game at all! I loved your square. I will be making plain squares - very plain ones indeed, as mine will be a totally solid colour. I am just waiting for my yarn stash to arrive so you will be seeing some very plain old granny's from me very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!