"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Granny a Day #59, Crochet Pupils & Flowers!

First is Flowers!


My Crochet Student LW wanted to make flowers today, so together we followed a new flower pattern from the 100 flowers to knit and crochet book by Leslie Stanfield. 
She made the lovely Maroon one and I made the red one.
However, the important thing here is that she read the pattern!  She also used the chart to help when she got stuck on the pattern reading, as one does sometimes.
Well done LW.

Unfortunately my other lady couldn't make it today, so I hope that I see her next Tuesday.

Now for GAD #59
I chose these lovely warming colours - the ball to the right of the picture is Peach and not white.


And made this Square for my GAD blanket


I loved the flowers so much that I made a few more


And some more after that!



With a few leaves too!

I don't know what I am going to do with them yet - I am sure they will come in handy one day soon.

Thanks for reading & I'll be back tomorrow for another 
Crochet Update
from 
Crochet Addict!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!