"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 23 March 2012

Day # 83 and Homework is Complete! YAY

I am going to start today's Blog Post with Granny A Day # 83

I used scraps of yarns
The Centre and Row 2 were leftovers from my lovely super king sized bed spread that I made a few years ago.
The penultimate row is one of my favourite multi colour yarns that I have used in many a nice beanie hat last Autumn 
and
The final row is a brown and I haven't a clue where that came from !!


Homework

Do you remember that I told you I had homework this week, set by one of my pupils, as she wants me to make a cardigan with her?

Well I text her last night to see how she was getting on, as I had made 6, but she had made 9!!!

So I thought I best catch up today, as I had some free time and I did.  I completed all 12

And here are the first half, being blocked on my pin board

Once they have dried

I will do the other half that you can see dangling on the left by the lamp


Hooray! Stage one is over, but I am now chomping at the bit to get on with it, but I can't and I will have to wait until next Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!