"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Granny A Day 160 to 165


I am making Granny Squares in Advance due to my house move on Thursday, so here are 6 more squares which will cover me up to the Thursday after I move which will be 14th June

Granny A Day 160 is for Friday 8th June 2012

Granny A Day 161 is for Saturday 9th June 2012


Granny A Day 162 is for Sunday 10th June 2012


Granny A Day 163 is dedicated to Monday 11th June 2012 
(I have a job interview on that day so I hope it brings me luck)


Granny A Day 164 is for Tuesday 12th &


Granny A Day 165 is for Wednesday 13th June 2012.


If I get internet connection by / on Thursday 14th June 2012 I will be back with Granny A Day 166 then or as soon as is possible afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move. Ali and also the job interview. Wishing you both lots of happiness in your new life in Dorset.
    Mo xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!