"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 18 June 2012

Granny A Day 170


Here's a little picture of the main road in my village
I was taking a break from weeding the patio and walking down to the local soft furnishings shop to ask about getting some curtains that we brought with us, altered as they fit the new windows but are actually too large.  There is nothing wrong with them apart from needing alterations so it would be a shame to waste them if we can help it.

Anyway here's a little snippet on a lovely sunny day.


Now did I mention that I was weeding the patio earlier?


Well this GAD #170 depicts the green weeds and the stone of the patio
It's a long hard job and I have to do it in bits as the sun goes around and sometimes abandon the job all together and go and do something else out of the glare of the sun.

I still made time to make my GAD #170 today, despite all the other jobs on my list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!