"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

Crochet Days in Dorset


Crochet Days in Dorset

Friday 28th & Saturday 29th September 2012.

I will be limiting the places to 4 persons per group (minimum of 2) so that you each get as much out of the time as possible.

On the Friday the Crochet Fun will start at 1pm, so you can arrive any time after 12 noon for a cup of tea/chat/catch up and the days activities will end at 5pm. 

I would then suggest that you go and check into your B&B’s (I will supply details of some B&B’s in the area as soon as you have confirmed your place) or if you live locally, return home for a freshen up if you want to & then we can all meet up at the local pub for 6.30 /7pm for a meal and a drink together.

On the Saturday the day will start at 10am. We will crochet until 1pm when lunch will be provided & after that we will all go on a local walk together, using the local trailway and visiting Shillingstone Station Project (you will be taken back in time when you see this place!)http://www.shillingstone.addr.com/ All this is just on the doorstep (literally) and a breath of fresh air will prepare us for the afternoon of Crochet which will end at 5pm.

So this is your chance to bring along that Crochet Pattern you are stuck on, work on that stitch that you can’t master or just learn something new from one of the many patterns available in one of my books! 

If there is any specific project that you want to learn, then just let me know e.g. “I want to learn to crochet a poncho” or “I want to learn how to follow a pattern or understand the symbols that I keep on seeing in pattern books” and we will cover each topic in turn.

Refreshments of Tea & Coffee, including cake and biscuits, plus lunch on the Saturday, will be included in the price of £ 85.00. 

Please email me campbellmac44@gmail.com or call me so that I can collate numbers. 

(please let me know if you have any special dietary requirements)

A deposit of £20 will be payable to secure you place & a booking form with full details and information will be sent to you.

The cost of any B&B / Evening Meals / Drinks will be payable by you, directly to the proprietor of the establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!