"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 16 December 2012

GAD 349, 350 & 351


GAD 349 was from the book called 201 Crochet Motifs, blocks, projects & ideas by Melody Griffiths.
I had to adapt the pattern slightly so that I could "join as you go"


GAD 350 is a traditional Granny Square 


GAD 351 is again from the book mentioned above, and again it's been adapted to fit with my "join as you go" method that I am using for this blanket.

Only 10 more squares to go!!!!
How exciting.

I can't wait to get to that Ta - Dah moment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!