"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 18 January 2013

Day 18 & snow!!!


This is me - smiling in the snow!


And this is my puppy Scrumpy who didn't like the look of it at first

But he soon came round to the idea that snow can be fun!!!


So after a walk

With his Crochet Coat under his wax jacket


We came home to the warmth & I crochet my square for day 18





2 comments:

  1. So glad it didn't snow on Thursday as I would not have made it to my very first class ever!!!! I so enjoyed it........

    I haven't done my homework though...... Can't remember what to do properly........ But I have practiced and practiced just using the hook and wool and have been going round and round in circles........... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, I am so glad it didn't snow on Thursday too!! I had fun taking Thursdays lesson and I am so glad that you enjoyed it. You did really well. Don't worry about the Homework as long as you are practicing that's the main thing!! Looking forward to next Thursday already. Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!