"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day 8 + Wool Shopping Day!


Day 8 is in Pale Blue


I went wool shopping today! Yes, I was let loose in Shaftesbury without my husband in toe, which allowed me to find 3, yes 3 shops selling wools or yarns.

The first shop is my favourite - The Knitting Well and the owner has kindly put a poster up for me which gives details of my group classes starting next week.  From here I bought 3 balls of Chunky wool.

The second shop is an old fashioned department store which I have walked passed before but never been in (because of husband) I knew that they sold wools as they had some in their window display, however what they had inside was even better!



I bought 6 balls of Sirdar Simpy Recycled, which is a 51% cotton & 49% Acrylic yarn that is a dream to crochet with


And as you can see I made 6 coasters with them for my Crochet pupils to use during their classes


I also found an Aladdin's cave of a place which sells one of my favourites
Stylecraft Special DK

I bought 13 balls of this, all in different colours, some of which I have purchased before.

So that's 23 balls of wool / yarn today

YARNTASTIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!