"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Day 43 Crochet Class News!

 I love this wool with the sparkles in it! It's all thanks to @mrspeacoc from Twitter who not only came to have a One2One lesson last week but also brought along a very large ball of scraps. So today is another NEW colour for my TWEET blanket! 
YAY

I took a beginners class this afternoon & here they all are with very stern looks of concentration on their faces.  We covered Join as you Go, Colour changes & we also made the small heart that was featured in Inside Crochet Magazine Issue 37!



One of my ladies covered Colour Changes last week, and here she is...


....No here she is holding up her blanket that she has made so far!

It really is a wonderful WIP made from the most glorious colours
Its for her Grandson & she's going to line it with fleece and attach the little heart that she made in class today, to it.

Ahhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!