"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 21 April 2013

Day 110 & 111 - Crochet Weekend

 We had a lovely Sunny Weekend here in North Dorset, so I made the most of it & took my tea and Crochet out into the sunshine!


 I have been very busy working on a commission which has a deadline for Tuesday next week, so I got on with that in the main - designing, pattern writing, making up the piece, checking the pattern, re-checking the pattern and I am pleased to say that I am nearly there!  So tomorrow I will spend another hour or two on the finishing bits & then get it packed up for posting - just in time!

Day 110

 and Day 111 are both thanks to @mrsmacscrochet (twitter) who send me these bits of wool in the post!

How kind is that?

So here is my Square A Day blanket so far



1 comment:

  1. I look forward to crocheting in the sun. Lovely blanket. The colours you've used are great x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!