"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Day 120 More Flower Power & Pin Cushion!


My Twitter friend @mrssutmakes whom I met for a coffee today, made me these lovely flowers for my Scooter Basket!

Aren't they adorable?

Just remember the one in the middle, o.k?



Before I elaborate on the one in the middle, this is Day 120
Made with some leftover Rico Cotton
in a rather lovely Raspberry Pink


Now back to the middle one.

@mrssutmakes made that one, but as it was a pin cushion, she thought the holes were too big as it was going to be stuffed without a material lining, so I thought that I would make one too to see if it worked, or not as the case might be.

As you can see from this early photo of the Pin Cushion top, the holes do look big



However once it was stuffed



It did what it said on the pattern



And grew into a rather lovely Pin Cushion


And exactly what I needed



 As my current needle holder was looking a bit, or a lot worse for wear!!
(I have had it for about 15 years)


If you would like to make this pin cushion

Here's the LINK
Thank you Sandra Paul

@sandracherryhrt on Twitter



2 comments:

  1. Wow aren't you clever to grow your oen pin cushion. What a beautiful version :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some super cute flowers! one of my favorite stash busters is flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!