"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Day 93, Bavarian Crochet & another WIP finished + PRAISE!

I spent a lot of today preparing a Bavarian Crochet Tutorial for tomorrow's class



 I had to translate & re write the pattern from US to UK
 

 Day 93 is this Grey Square - I think Grey is very underrated as I actually love this "dull" colour



I had an eBaY delivery of a few squares of leather today
 

And as you can see I finally finished off my Slippers
 

 Which I did make some time ago, from the Crochet Workshop book by Erika Knight



They are so nice & cosy, I don't want to take them of!
 

I might make another pair



And finally, I posted of Top Secret Project #2 yesterday & the person that commissioned it got it today & emailed me this

"Thank you so much for sending your work in - there was a huge collective gasp in the office when I opened the box! It's absolutely beautiful and everyone here has been admiring and coveting it!"
 
PHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!