"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 3 May 2013

Day 1-2-3 -Easy as Doh-Rae-Me! Sunshine Crochet & NEWS!!

I took today's Crochet Lesson outside to the sunshine as it seemed a shame to sit indoors when it was so lovely out there.

As you can see Scrumpy tried to join in too!!


KPK & I went back to crocheting socks 


We had both completely made one sock but had to add the heel


And that's exactly what we did!
This picture captures our right feet, up on the garden table with our abandoned shoes safely away from the attack of the "Dark Destroyer" aka Scrumpy Puppy


We chose Crab Stitch to finish off the top edge, which we both agreed, looked perfect on these chunky socks


What do you think?

And now for more Flower Power!
+beth butcher sent me these lovely crochet & knitted flowers with button trim today


They are so lovely, as are these from my student KPK



My mobility scooter is going to look so fantastically floral!

I won't say "And Finally" just yet  as I have to show you Square 123 which is beautifully sunny and a tribute to the sun that we had today


And now for the NEWS!
The news is that I have decided to write a book, a Crochet one (of course!!) which will be a small compilation of some of my patterns.

I won't tell you any more at this stage, but as soon as it's ready, which won't be long now, hopefully, I will let you know!

Ta-Dah

I hope you all have a FANTASTIC Bank Holiday weekend

Crochet love to you all 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!