"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 9 August 2013

Day 221 - Another FANTASTIC Crochet Lesson & Mandala CAL #2


Hi Crochet Holics!

If you missed last weeks Mandala CAL
you will find part one here



So that was Part 1

Part 2 is now here



Rnd 7:  Using the same colour sl st across to the next ch-sp, *1htr, 2tr, 1dtr, 2tr, 1htr in each ch-sp, dc into 2nd tr of Rnd 6; rep from * to end, join with a sl st in top of 1st htr made. Fasten off & sew in end

Rnd 8:  Join a new colour in top of any dtr, 6ch, sl st in next dtr, rep to end. Join with a sl st

Rnd 9:  1ch, *9exdc (extended double crochet = put hook into ch-sp, pull yarn to front, yoh, pull through 1 loop on hook, yoh, pull through both loops on hook)  1htr in top of dtr from round 7; rep from * to end finishing with a htr in top of last dtr from rnd 7, sl st to 1st exdc made.

Rnd 10:  4ch (counts as 1tr, 1ch) miss 1 st.  *1tr, 1ch, miss 1 st ; rep to end.  Join with a sl st to 3rd ch of 4ch.

Rnd 11:  Join a new colour.  1dc in same place, *1bead st in 1ch sp, 1dc in next tr; rep from * to end
Bead Stitch = insert hook in st or ch-sp, pull up a loop (yoh,  pull through 1 loop) 3 times, yoh, pull through 2 loops on hook.

Rnd 12:  1ch, 1dc into each stitch to end


Top Tip:  Tease the 3ch to the front of your Mandala so that it forms a "bead"






More next week!

Well done KPK

~~~~~~~~~~

Day 221 is here.....



Tomorrow is the village show & I have entered this cardigan for the Crochet or Knitting Category

Can you spot the free gift from Simply Crochet magazine?
I knew it would come in handy one day


I did want to enter the Granny Square Bag too but I was told that I could only enter one crochet item!

Wish me luck for 1st Prize again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!