"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 23 August 2013

Day 235 - Class News Friday!


This morning's lesson was a lot of fun as the buttons came out!

PD is making bunting & bought some ribbon to thread her bunting through, so out cam the button jars, yes there is more than one, and we picked through all the colours available to add to the bunting .....


....we then got chatting about my Jumper & I was explaining that it was an oversized one, so being a good sport she tried it on for me!  Doesn't it look FAB?


And finally - looking for the next Crochet Project for PD to work on, we looked no further than my book, and got down to making a pair of Chunky Warming Socks!

If you would like this pattern to try, then it's available here
or here


This afternoons' lesson with KPK was just as much Crochet Fun!

She's finished her Chunky Cowl with a mobius twist


Although she followed the pattern from the book Crochet Workshop by Erika Knight, I suggested a "join as you go" finish instead of joining with a seam & KPK wanted to edge it with a complimentary colour, so that is exactly what she did!!


See you don't have to follow a pattern to the letter!

We then went on to play with Hoopla Yarn & a 10mm hook which was so different to working with the norm of DK & a 4mm hook


And to finish off this busy day I have made this Fuchsia Square for Day 235 



2 comments:

  1. can't wait til my class starts in September, I've got my favourite 40s crochet magazine out and earmarked all the things I want to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I can't wait either!! Can't wait to see this magazine - do bring it along.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!