"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 26 September 2013

Day 269 - More Crochet Class action!!


Homework

Homework 

 More Homework

And more!


I can't tell you how totally overwhelmed I was to see all this fantastic work, especially the last photo as this lady missed last weeks lesson, but wanted to "keep up to speed with the others" so I emailed her a pattern to follow and she did it all by herself!

In class today we worked on colour changes in Granny Squares



And different joining methods e.g. Tangled or Slip knot joins 


And how to darn in the ends as you go so you don't have millions of ends to sew in when you finish
"A lifesaver"


The top photo is the front of the work

And the one below is the back

How neat is that!


And there was no stopping them either


Their Granny Square just grew & grew!


And all the ladies have signed up for an extra workshop for the next 4 weeks too.

Needless to say they are "HOOKED"

Day 269



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!