"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 8 November 2013

Day 312 - Christmas Santa & Stockings

The lovely Tracey Todhunter - Crochet Teacher, Designer & inspiration has mentioned me on her latest blog post


so I thought I'd mention her back

Do pop over to her blog / website & have a read - you will be mesmerized!



Today I had the lovely PD for a private Crochet Class

She's finished off her Chunky Warming Socks
and they look FANTASTIC


If you'd like the pattern, it's one that's available in my book

She also made more hearts, a pattern that we worked on in her last lesson (middle heart) so she's done well - learning increasing & decreasing plus edging & finishing off!

I love teaching PD as she's so much fun to have in class & so enthusiastic too


My copy of Make & Craft Magazine arrived today
& in it is my All in One Santa Pattern!

If you love making toys but hate sewing in the arms, legs & head afterwards (like me which is why I designed this pattern) then you'll love crocheting Santa

He's got dangling legs & his body is filled with rice at the base so you can sit him on the mantelpiece & his legs can dangle over the edge


A perfect addition to your Christmas Decorations


I have made loads of Mini Christmas Stockings for the 2 Craft Fairs coming up

The pattern is available in my ETSY shop 

Once you have made the basic pattern  you can glitz up your stocking as you like

Here I have used Tinsel, Eyelash & Metallic yarns


Tomorrow I am teaching at Cotton Moon in Blandford
My final workshop of the week

That's 7 Crochet workshops / classes this week!
PHEW

And finally
312 in true Christmas Stocking colours



3 comments:

  1. I'm full of rice after eating too much OVEN RISOTTO last night!
    Me 'n' Santa can dangle our legs together!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your pattern being in the magazine!
    I like the little stockings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!