"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 4 April 2014

A week of new Hooky Creativity! Week 13


This week has seen the  beginning of a good few "Improvers" workshops- 4 in fact, along with some new private classes

That's a whole load of hookiness going on !

At Sparrow UK in Shaftesbury this is how creative one lady got - she used the middle of her flower as a button hole!


On Tuesday night I was presented with this gorgeous granny square - love the colours & to think that LS couldn't crochet 4 weeks ago!


GW has completed her Fox Purse which is FABBBBBB!


And back to Shaftesbury for this delight


Which is beautifully lined in the most adorable fabric 


Here, back at Crochet HQ we have synchronized crochet granny squares going on by a left handed and a right handed pupil who realised that they were at exactly the same stage!




And are selling well - adorable and will make your work look professional!

We are now springing back to Shaftesbury where these lovely daisy's are taking shape


And this cowl is beautifully finished and the maker even adjusted the design slightly to suit her needs!!
Well done you.


A little mouse with flower buttons for eyes

Practising changing colour in a granny square - I promise you that I did not make this!


A lovely chevrom blanket


And here's the maker of the chevron blanket wearing a warming cowl that she designed and finished with buttons for that extra special touch.


More Granny Squares


And a wonderful flower by GW which she has made as a gift.


Back to the talent in Shaftesbury where VW has started this Paint Pot blanket for her Granddaughter
I want one too!!

And the talented AR has made amongst other things, this wonderful iPad case


She made it all so well that I have commissioned her to make me a crochet hook case - a large one!



More Granny Squares in the making


And this lovely creation is another from VW


Now back to HQ - ML sent me in these lovely photos of her Easter Bunny


Isn't he adorable?


last but not least is Sparkly Chic

By OE which is amazing!

That's all from me this week folks.  I am absolutely poooooped & I need to recoup as I have a full day Bavarian Crochet Day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!