"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 19 April 2014

Crochet in Dorset with Radio Chat on You Tubers! Week 15

If you didn't get my latest newsletter the other day then here's the link. 


To ensure that you don't miss out on future fantastically woolly news, then please do subscribe!

Did you know that I have 9, yes 9 You Tube videos to help you to learn to Crochet?


Why not try my first one - there are versions for left handers too!!

And to top it all I had a call from a lovely lady at BBC Radio 5 Live on Friday evening, asking me if I would go on the programme the following morning!! Of course I said yes & was live on the Radio to the Nation talking about my You Tube Videos!

Now for my week of Crochet Classes.....

I taught my "Improvers" class Broomstick Crochet.

Due to a lack of broomsticks in my house (they are all in repair LOL!)
I had to improvise & we used large white board markers instead!



Isn't it pretty?  There are more photo's at the end



On one of my dog walks I couldn't resist "snapping" these pretty flowers in the fields & woodland


This is AR who comes to the Shaftesbury workshops held at Sparrow UK

She made an Easter "Bonnet"


Some fantastic colours are about to be added to this already wonderful Bavarian Crochet blanket WIP 


Inside Crochet Issue 53 arrived on Thursday- It's  a wonderful issue (as always) with one of my patterns in it!

One of my crochet ladies is making my Pom Hat which was in Inside Crochet Issue 45


And this is a wonderful doggy blanket


A baby cardigan was completed for homework with the addition of a lovely flower button closure!


Learning to work in the round & following a pattern 


More rows have been added to this SUPERB blanket


Now just feast your eyes on this lot - lots of lovely choccy treats with our tea & coffee thanks to Sarah the owner of Sparrow UK who bakes Gluten Free especially for me.


Another Baby Cardigan with lots of lovely flowers!


Also in Issue 53 of Inside Crochet Magazine is my interview so be sure to buy a copy to read all about it! 



Last but not least is Broomstick Crochet - they all loved learning this new technique!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!